Purchase Order Management
The De-Soft Purchase Order module is integrated and maintains a relationship with several other modules, such as Accounts Payable, Inventory, Sales Transaction Entry, and Customer Service. This results in less data entry and fewer mistakes.
Software generated auto (suggested) purchase order considering previous sales and current stock analysis as per individual supplier.
All of the “deals” are tracked from the Purchase Order to Disbursement. The buying and selling staffs have on-screen access to items on order, anticipated receiving date, and customer commitments.
Receiving merchandise is simple. The appropriate Purchase Order is selected, and may be received on a line-by-line basis, or totally with one entry. The Receiving report is then matched to the Invoice when it arrives, including all “deals”.
- Simple and easy entry
- On-screen stock status by Group, Brand, Product Type, Category, and Item Number
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Request
- Purchase Order
- Receiving date by line item
- Special Order request, processing, and fulfillment is interfaced to Point of Sale
- Items ordered may be designated by item number or manufacturer number, if different
- Print receiving labels for each item (standard or barcode)
- Inquiry by item, brand, vendor, group
- Inquiry for items received
- Complete receiving history by item or purchase order
- Open to Buy by merchandise department or product type
- Data Collector option available for scanning and receiving each item